Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Abide

abide- (remain, tarry, continuously and daily place yourself, and do not depart from)*

John 15:4, 9
Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. 9 Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love.

1John 1:7

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

*from strongs 3306


-
-

2 comments:

Heather - Sanctified Woman said...

Ohhh! I love this!
I found you from Beth's Blog...
I hope to visit often... it looks like we think alike!

Aminta said...

Hey there! It has been forever! How are you?

Add to Technorati Favorites

CWO

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed